After crossing into Canada it was on to the busy city of Vancouver. I couldn’t get a campsite at a nearby park so it was parking lot / city street camping for a few days while I stocked up and prepared to head In-Country. Despite loving my time in Vancouver I was ready to head north into the Wilds of British Columbia.
Awesome things to do In and Around Vancouver:
- Check out the city by renting bikes and taking your own tour – Don’t forget to grab some ice-cream from the local shops
- Explore Stanley Park – a huge beautiful park nestled into the corner of the city
- Sunset Beach and Kitsilano Beach – Both offer amazing views and bike/walking paths
- Cypress Provincial Park – Just an hour north of Vancouver and worth the drive
- Horseshoe Bay & Bowen Island – A must see
- Bike to the University of British Columbia – A long one but scenic
- Granville Island – If you don’t mind the crowds, check out the Market on Granville Island
- Capilano Suspension Bridge – Walk the suspension bridge through temperate rainforests
- Vancouver Seaplane Tour – Hey if you can afford it… Why not?!
If you haven’t checked out my other spots yet you can find them here: